Washington, DC - Advanced Scrum Master
Time & Location
About the Event
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
This two-day workshop has been designed by training experts to provide learners with a unique experience. Focusing on real experience, this course introduces and reinforces important concepts to help address the real-world problems that Scrum Masters face daily. Unlike other courses, you'll walk away with an actual portfolio of games, tools, and techniques to enhance your coaching/training/mentoring/facilitating experience with your organization. This course not only teaches you the concepts, it prepares you to go back and teach them yourself.
- Certified Scrum Master$1,295$1,2950$0
- Early Bird$1,195$1,1950$0