Tue, May 05|
May 5 & May 12 *Spanish* Leading SAFe (5.0)
GUARANTEED TO RUN Estás invitado a participar en la clase de certificación de Leading SAFe. Esta clase será conducida en español y en inglés a través de Zoom. La clase te cualificará para tomar el examen de certificación y te preparará para implementar SAFe en tu empresa. Esperamos verte Online.
Time & Location
May 05, 2020, 9:00 AM – May 12, 2020, 5:00 PM
About the Event
This event will take place in Spanish and it will be on 2 Saturdays (May 2 and May 9)
What is different about this class?
This class has been custom tailored to create an interactive online experience for maximum student participation. Our instructor, Ernesto Custodio, is an expert in delivering training in an online setting and brings years of online facilitation to the class. During this class, you will learn by using the tools for effective distributed team collaboration, including how to conduct a remote PI planning, among other valuable techniques. Our instructor has worked for multiple years in transforming Fortune 500 enterprises in globally distributed Agile teams using SAFe. He has coached companies, from small to large, in effective SAFe implementations. In addition to achieving your Leading SAFe certification, you will hear real-life examples on how to implement SAFe in all environments. Ernesto is also certified in a variety of Agile frameworks. You will also gain an understanding of the main differences between the different scaling frameworks and how to compare them.
Leading SAFe (5.0)
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Understanding SAFe Principles
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
• Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
• Empowering a Lean Portfolio
• Building Large Solutions
Who should attend?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Scrum Masters
• Release Train Engineers
• Business Analysts
• Agile Coaches
• Change Agents
• Team leads
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
• Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
• Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
• Empower with a Lean Portfolio
• Coordinate the development of large solutions
• Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
• Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
What You Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
• Renewal fee: $100
SEUs and PDUs
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Terms and Conditions Refunds: Refunds can be requested at least 7 business days prior to the event start date; from then on attendees are subject to the full registration cost. Substitutions are welcome at any time before the start of the event. Registrants who fail to attend are subject to the full registration cost but can transfer to another class after paying a $100 processing fee. To obtain cancellation approval or substitute a registration, please call us at 954-399-1133.